When owning a property overseas, it is more important than ever to employ the services of a fully legal and registered property manager who will be able to take care of any issues arising.
We carry out inspection visits followed up with an email report, covering the following:
- Check for signs of humidity
- Check for leaks
- Flush toilets and run taps to minimize drain smells
- Check operation of light bulbs and replace as necessary
- Check the condition of doors and windows
- Check condition of furnishings and fitments
- Check for evidence of vermin entry
These checks will identify any issues with the property, most of which, if addressed quickly and correctly will not become more serious.
If anything major is identified, we will contact you immediately by telephone / e-mail to advise you of the issue and provide you with a recommended course of action and seek your instructions.
If your property is occupied at the time of our scheduled monthly visit, the inspection will not be undertaken but will take place in the next scheduled cycle.
Communication is key and we commit to providing clear and thorough communication to our clients, a major differentiator between QPM and our competitors and we pride ourselves in offering a friendly and professional service at all times.